BURNING INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDLES
It is important to burn the candle until you achieve a full melt pool of wax when you burn your candle for the first time. The wax will be melted completely to the sides of the container. This allows the candle to establish a full melt pool with a good scent throw. If a candle isn’t given the proper memory burn, it will tunnel down the center.
Q: Why should I trim the wick in my candle?
ALWAYS TRIM THE BURNT ASH ON THE WICK BEFORE RELIGHTING.
Keeping your wick properly trimmed will keep the flame under control for a cleaner burn and will prevent your candle from smoking.
Q: High Flame & Black Smoke?
A: Extinguish flame and trim wick to 1/8” - 3/16”.
Q: Weak Flame?
A: Pour off excess wax in a safe container and relight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Burn Candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
- Keep wooden wick centered & trim to 1/8” - 3/16” each time candle is lit.
- Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not burn the candle more than 4 hours at a time.
- Please carefully read the warning label located on the bottom of the container.
Please enjoy our soothing crackling sounds of the wooden wick!